The LIFT Store provides members and the general public with an affordable option to buy motion picture film, chemicals, editing supplies and expendables. LIFT sells a wide range of film and materials for Regular 8mm (aka Double 8 or Standard 8), Super 8mm, 16mm and 35mm—if you see it listed here and it is not “out of stock”, it is available for purchase.
– Store items are available for purchase via the online store. Current members can email their order to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive their discounted rate for pick-up orders. No phone orders, please.
– Store items will be shipped via Canada Post on Tuesdays and Fridays, or curbside pick up only after confirming pre-arranged time slots. Curbside pick up begins the week of Monday February 7, between 11:00am and 4:00pm.
– At least 24-hours notice is required for a store item pick up. Orders made before 4:00pm ET can be picked up the following day after 12noon ET.
– A designated pick up person must be identified for your order before they show up.
– Masks must be worn at all times while visiting the LIFT premises in accordance with the City of Toronto’s By-Law listed above.
– All LIFT Store questions can be directed to email@example.com
Absolutely no walk-ins, you will be turned away. No exceptions.
*** MEMBERS PLEASE NOTE: *** MEMBERS PRICING IS NOT YET AVAILABLE THROUGH THE ONLINE STORE.
Current individual members can obtain their discounted member prices by sending an email order to the Technical Department if it’s for pick-up.
For items to be shipped, members will need to place an order through the online store and the price differences will be refunded.
Please email the Technical Department at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and include the following information: – First and Last Name – Daytime Telephone Number – Current Mailing Address – Exact order referencing items from the LIFT store
Custom Orders: If you are special ordering any Kodak products not listed on the LIFT Store, please reference exact catalogue number from the KODAK Motion Picture Products Price Canadian Catalog found here: https://www.kodak.com/en/motion/page/order-film
Prices are subject to change without notice. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS.
Any film material found defective cannot be replaced by manufacturer after 30 days from purchase date, per Kodak’s return policy.
Payments for email and phone purchases are by credit card only (Mastercard, VISA, American Express only). Credit card purchases will only be processed by phone, do not send your credit card information via email. LIFT does not keep credit card information on file, you will be required to provide all payment details for each transaction.