Screenwriters Circle – Oct 21
The LIFT Screenwriters Circle meets on the third Wednesday of each month to facilitate skill-sharing, supportive critique and moving member scripts from the page to the screen. You must be a current LIFT member to attend this group.
No experience is necessary, just a passion for words and images and a dream to one day see them on screen. Through monthly meetings members create a welcoming and comfortable environment where individuals can explore their creativity, share knowledge and encourage each other’s development as writers and artists.
The Objectives are:
– To create a friendly and open critique group devoted to helping its Members.
– To learn the craft of screenwriting.
– To refine and polish members writing skills through group interaction and criticism.
– To create a safe and respectful meeting place for writers to exchange ideas and find inspiration.
While no experience is needed we ask that you are:
– A LIFT member in good standing.
– Actively writing and/or seeking the sale/production of material.
– Submitting your own original material.
– Determined to improve your writing skills.
– Able to accept criticism of your work.
– Able to give honest and constructive criticism of others’ work.
– Able to consistently attend the meetings.
– Willing to participate fully in the group’s activities.
Due to LIFT’s closure to the public due to COVID-19, the group will be meeting online.
For more information and the link to the online meetings, please email Group Moderator Anthony Van Pham at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday 21 October 2020 19:00
Non-members: This group is only for LIFT members
Members: This group is only for LIFT members
Toronto ON Canada