Screenwriter's Circle - May 15
The LIFT Screenwriter's Circle meets on the third Wednesday of each month to facilitate skill-sharing, supportive critique and moving member scripts from the page to the screen. The group is open to all LIFT members.
No experience is necessary, just a passion for words and images and a dream to one day see them on screen. Through monthly meetings members create a welcoming and comfortable environment where individuals can explore their creativity, share knowledge and encourage each other's development as writers and artists.
The Objectives are:
- To create a friendly and open critique group devoted to helping its Members.
- To learn the craft of screenwriting.
- To refine and polish members writing skills through group interaction and criticism.
- To create a safe and respectful meeting place for writers to exchange ideas and find inspiration.
While no experience is needed we ask that you are:
- A LIFT member in good standing.
- Actively writing and/or seeking the sale/production of material.
- Submitting your own original material.
- Determined to improve your writing skills.
- Able to accept criticism of your work.
- Able to give honest and constructive criticism of others' work.
- Able to consistently attend the meetings.
- Willing to participate fully in the group's activities.
For more information please email Group Moderator Anthony Van Pham at liftscreenwriterscircle(at)gmail.com